AmazonConnect is a new and unprecedented program for Morgan James authors whose books are sold on Amazon.com. Authors who participate in the AmazonConnect program can send messages to readers who have bought their books on Amazon.com or have signed up to receive their posts.
Posted messages will appear on your readers’ Amazon.com home page, book detail pages, Author Profile Page and blog. Post as often as you would like: more frequent communication is generally better. However, the quality of your posts is of the utmost importance.
To participate in AmazonConnect, please visit www.amazon.com/connect to learn more about the program and to sign up.
There are also a couple of other things you can do to help maximize your Amazon.com
potential. Read on…
Amazon Updates the Easy Way
Your book listings on Amazon.com should be given a lot of attention. While bibliographic title data will flow through from Ingram to Amazon, you can post additional sales-oriented information on Amazon title pages. This process is conducted independent of Morgan James and IPS, but it will make your Amazon title listings more compelling for potential customers.
Click on “Book Content Update Form.”
Before you send any descriptive content for your title, Amazon will need your complete publisher contact information. That is us, so use this information:
Publisher: Morgan James Publishing (regardless of the imprint, if other than Morgan James)
Contact Person: This should be your Author Relations Manager (ARM)
Contact Email: This should be your ARM’s email address
Mailing Address: 1225 Franklin Ave Ste 325
City: Garden City
State: New York
Country: United States
ZIP/Postal Code: 11530
ISBN: this should be the exact ISBN of your book. If you have a Hard Cover, Paperback and eBook, you should list all of them in the boxes provided.
You may now add in information in the following categories:
- Product Description. You can cut-and-paste data from the “Sales Hook” or “Book Description” sections of your author questionnaire.
- Publisher’s Comments. This can come from the “Key Selling Points” from your own imagination, however, get your ARM’s approval before putting any words in our mouth.
- Author’s Comments. You can provide some personal comments here about the genesis of the book or why it’s an important project for him/her.
- Author Bios. These can be taken directly from the book or the author questionnaire.
- Table of Contents. Insert a list of chapters here.
- Reviews (up to 5 review snippets, to include source). Be sure to provide author and publication in the “source” box.
- Sample chapter. This can be the Introduction, Preface, Foreword/Afterword, or sample chapter.
Then click on the “continue” button. You are then given one last change to verify your changes.
Once you’ve double-checking your changes, click on the “Submit Your Content” button. Your new content should appear on Amazon within a few days.
Please Note – Morgan James or IPS cannot help you fix erroneous information entered through this method.